Python Programming for Beginners: The Complete Python Programming Crash Course to Learn Python Coding Well and Fast
[ Important ] the Kindle version is Free !
📦Discover how to GET your 3 BONUSES inside the book
✅ BONUS eBooklet #1: Mindset Secrets for Developers
✅ BONUS eBooklet #2: Basic Coding Interview Questions
✅ BONUS eBooklet #3: Time Management Principles
Have you always wanted to Learn Python Programming but you have thought it to be too difficult for you?
Are you a beginner or maybe you master other programming languages and you want to Learn Python Coding fast and efficiently?
Are you looking for the best Python Crash Course?
If yes, then this book is for you. You no longer have to lose your time and resources learning Python from long books, costly online courses, or very complicated Python tutorials.
This book offers you a great opportunity.
Complexity is reduced thanks to easy step-by-step guidance so that you can progress easily with the Python language even if you have never programmed before.
Best Order and Selection of topics to Learn Python Fast
Topics are selected and ordered to give you the best knowledge of Python in the lowest amount of time without overloading you with information.
Selected Practice Exercises and Examples
Exercises and examples are selected to show thoroughly all concepts and the results of the examples are shown right away so you can see the result even when away from your computer
Why is this book different…
Unlike other books, this is a complete book for beginners with all the concepts you need and you will have the opportunity to test thoroughly your knowledge!
Are you ready to enter the exciting world of Python? Then this book is for you.
Get Your Copy Now! Scroll up and click on “Buy Now with 1-Click”.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you’ll learn:
– What is Python
– How to install python and what is the best distribution
– What are data types and variables
– How to work with numbers in Python
– What operators there are in Python and when to use them
– How to manipulate Strings
– How to implement Program Flow Controls
– How to implement loops in Python
– What are Python lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, and how to use them
– How to create modules and functions
– How to program according to the Object-Oriented paradigm
– How to create classes
– What are and how to use Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction and Encapsulation
and much more…
Across the entire book, you’ll be helped through practical exercises that require the application of all the topics covered.
Click the BUY button and download the book now to start learning Python well and fast!