The Rise of AI-Related 10 Stocks You Should add in Watch List in 2023
As the field of artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow and evolve, so too do the companies that are at the forefront of this emerging industry. Here’s a closer look at five AI-related stocks that are making waves in the market today, along with the views of some famous investors.
NVIDIA is a company that has been at the forefront of GPU technology for many years. In recent years, the company has shifted its focus to the development of AI-specific GPUs, which are optimized for machine learning workloads. NVIDIA’s latest GPU architecture, Ampere, has been designed specifically to support AI workloads and has been receiving positive reviews from industry experts. Click $NVDA
- Cathie Wood, CEO and CIO of ARK Investment Management, “NVIDIA is the clear leader in AI hardware, and its GPUs are used by all major cloud providers and many enterprises. Its new Ampere architecture is expected to provide a significant boost to AI workloads.”
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, has been a driving force behind many of the innovations in the AI industry. One of the company’s most notable achievements in this space is its development of TensorFlow, an open-source software library for machine learning. Google has also been investing heavily in the development of AI-powered applications, such as its AI-powered virtual assistant, Google Assistant.Click GOOGL
- Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, “Google is a company that is always on the cutting edge of technology, and its investments in AI have been impressive. TensorFlow is a powerful tool for developers, and Google Assistant is one of the most advanced virtual assistants on the market today.”
Amazon has been a leader in the use of AI for many years, using machine learning algorithms to power everything from its recommendation engine to its warehouse logistics. One of the company’s latest innovations in this space is the development of Amazon Go, a cashier-less convenience store that uses computer vision and machine learning to track customer purchases.Click AMZN
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, “Amazon has been incredibly successful in using AI to improve its business operations, and its recent initiatives, such as Amazon Go, show that the company is continuing to push the boundaries of what’s possible with this technology.”
Microsoft has been investing heavily in AI and machine learning in recent years, with a focus on developing tools and technologies that make it easier for developers to build AI-powered applications. The company’s latest AI initiative, Microsoft AI, is a comprehensive suite of tools and services designed to help organizations integrate AI into their operations.Click MSFT. Also, Microsoft invest the famous OpenAI.
- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, “AI is one of the most important technologies of our time, and Microsoft is committed to making it accessible to everyone. Our investments in AI and machine learning are helping to democratize this technology and make it easier for developers to build intelligent applications.”
Tesla is best known for its electric vehicles, but the company has also been investing heavily in AI and machine learning to improve its cars. Tesla’s Autopilot system, which uses a combination of cameras, radar, and machine learning to enable semi-autonomous driving, has been receiving positive reviews from consumers and industry experts alike.Click TSLA
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, “AI and machine learning are essential components of the future of transportation. Tesla is committed to using these technologies to make our cars safer, more efficient, and more enjoyable to drive.”
A cup of coffee, the views of these famous investors highlight the importance of AI-related stocks in today’s economy. If you missed them, also here are some AI-related small cap you should watch.
C3.ai Inc. (AI)
C3.ai is a leading provider of enterprise AI software solutions for a variety of industries, including oil and gas, utilities, healthcare, and financial services. The company’s AI-powered applications help businesses improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance customer experience. Click AI.
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (BRN)
BrainChip Holdings is a semiconductor company that develops AI-powered processors and intellectual property for use in edge computing applications. The company’s technology is designed to enable intelligent devices to learn and adapt in real-time, without the need for cloud connectivity. Click BRN.
DataRobot is a fast-growing AI startup that provides an automated machine learning platform for businesses. The company’s platform helps organizations build and deploy AI models quickly and easily, without the need for specialized data science expertise.Click here.
Veritone Inc. (VERI)
Veritone is a cloud-based AI platform that provides solutions for the media and entertainment industry, as well as government agencies and other organizations. The company’s technology enables customers to analyze and extract insights from large volumes of audio and video data, using machine learning and other AI techniques.Click VERI.
Appen Ltd (APX)
Appen is a global provider of language and data services for businesses, governments, and organizations. The company’s AI-powered platform helps customers improve the accuracy and relevance of their machine learning models, by providing high-quality training data and annotation services.Click APX.
It’s important to do your own research and due diligence before investing in any stock, especially small cap stocks, as they can be more volatile and risky than larger, more established companies.
Disclaimer: The above is just sorting and thinking, and does not constitute any investment advice. I do not hold any of the above investment positions.